Is career coaching right for you?
Our coaching service is for people at any stage of their career, in any industry. You will maximize your personal and professional potential with our creative and thought-provoking process.
Still not sure? You’ll benefit from coaching if you relate to any of these three goals:
1. You want to advance your current career
- You want a promotion into a senior position but don’t have the confidence or skills.
- You got a promotion and have fear or anxiety around your new position and expectations.
2. You’re looking for a new job
- You feel overwhelmed with the job-seeking experience.
- You want guidance in finding the roles that are right for you.
- You need help improving your resume and cover letter with industry best practices.
- You want to feel confident and prepared for interviews.
3. You want to make a career shift
- You value professional development and want to rise to your potential.
- You want to discover how to leverage different skills and shift to a new role.
- You are a solopreneur and looking to gain more confidence, clarity, opportunities, and accountability.
Not sure what you need? We can also help you create a plan and path forward.
Why clients love our services
“Kendra and her team at Turning the Corner, LLC helped me develop an effective job search strategy, provided helpful knowledge of the region’s job market and current demands and worked with me until I landed in an excellent position that offered me a 12% raise and a great career path for my strengths and interests. I was especially impressed by their collaboration with me to update my resume with the most current format as well as powerful wording to most effectively sell my skills and accomplishments. Additionally, their knowledge of social media, especially LinkedIn, was a huge asset in optimizing my visibility during the search. The peace of mind and confidence I gained through knowing that I had such a great team representing me during one of the most important decisions I’ll make in my professional life was well worth the investment I made.”
Ginger worked magic, turning my work experience into a sleekly branded, professional resume and LinkedIn profile. I'm now confident in the first impression that my resume will make with potential employers. Working with Turning the Corner was so easy--everyone was friendly and responsive. I highly recommend this service and can vouch for its return on investment!
You can spend days reading low-quality online resume advice, or you can get the 'secret sauce' directly from Turning The Corner and save yourself time and aggravation. A week after I started to put out my new resume, my inbox was overflowing with interview requests, I even had to turn some down! TTC helped me focus my search to better match my skills and be more judicious about the application process and my salary requirements. This personal service is a tremendous value for the price.
I had the privilege of working with Turning the Corner to prepare for my first job interview in 18 years. After our mock interview, they had several great pointers about giving specific examples in my answers and framing my responses to include why I'm right for the job. In addition, their suggestions on what to wear helped me feel confident I looked the part on the day of the interview. I am grateful Turning the Corner was able to squeeze me in on short notice, and I am certain I was better prepared as a result of their help. Thank you!